About Our Meals
- We try our best to meet the allergy needs of each child.
- Water is offered at all meals.
- Soy Milk or Water is offered in place of cow’s milk per family or doctor request.
- Daily we serve a food high in Vitamin C.
- Three times per week we serve a food high in Vitamin A.
- All our meals are vegetarian.
Serving Sizes Are:
(Smaller portions for toddlers. Larger portions for Pre-K.)
Milk or Yogurt: 4 to 6 oz.
Cheese: 1/2 to 1 Slice or Stick
Crackers / Cereal / Grain / Rice / Pasta:
1/4 to 1/2 Cup
Fruit / Vegetable: 1/4 to 1/2 Cup
Bread: 1/2 to 1 Slice
When Possible, We Try To:
Serve Organic Food.
Source food from local, healthy, natural, non-corporatized, and/or small businesses.