FAMILY HANDBOOK & Enrollment Forms

You will receive an Enrollment Packet when you visit the facility for a tour or you can print one from this document. (Print double sided, as this document is quite large.) ALL forms in this packet must be completed and turned in before the child's first day. We cannot provide care for your child without these forms. By Washington State Law, we must have a Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form on file for each child in our care. Please turn in your CIS form (included) with your registration information!

Please review a current copy of our family handbook at this link. Please read this before registering. (Some practices may have changed due to Covid-19.):

If you need an allergy care plan for your enrollment packet, you may find one here:

If you need a medication authorization form for your enrollment packet, you may find one here:

Sunscreen Authorization Forms. Print the appropriate page, either for Center Provided or Parent Provided Sunscreen: