Payment can be made weekly, monthly or by arrangement with the Assistant Director.
Payment for subsidy families will continue at the regular rates/copays.
Options for payment include Cash or Checks dropped in the safe, credit card processing, and ACH processing. Make checks out to “UCUCC Child Care Programs”.
Additional Child Discount: -$5 per day per additional child.
+$11.25/per session for Wednesday Music & Movement Class.
Regularly scheduled rates are charged for Holidays and Regularly Scheduled Closures.
There is a $1 per minute late pick up fee for every minute late a child is picked up after closing time.
A +$1 transaction fee will be charged per ACH bank account transaction.
A +2.5% transaction fee will be charged on all credit card transactions.
There is a $200 registration fee and a $200 tuition deposit required for UCUCC Child Care Programs. The tuition deposit is refundable provided we receive a 30 day written notice for terminating enrollment. A refund check will be mailed after security key cards are returned and tuition balances have been settled.
Due to new restrictions from the Department of Health for Covid-19, we will observe the following practices:
· Children over 2 will be expected to wear masks when not eating or drinking.
· ALL Adults will wear masks when in the building except for when eating or drinking.
· Parents will drop off and pick up with Admin staff and not come beyond the sign-in hallway.
· Handwashing will happen upon arrival and before departure.
· Wellness checks of all children and staff will happen daily and be logged.
· Further measures will be updated as the situation changes with new requirements/information.