Priority is given to siblings and families on child care subsidy programs.
If you are not on our waitlist, please see below. We encourage you to consider being added to our waitlist, as we often have changes during the summer.
To be added to our waitlist click on Register Online or the photo below. You will be asked to create an account with your information and your child's information. We ask that you keep your account updated, so that when an opening comes available we have the correct information for your family.
Our mission is to provide care for all families regardless of their ability to afford quality care, priority enrollment will be given to low income families based on space availability. Please let us know if you qualify for DSHS, City of Seattle Child Care Assistance, or UW Student Subsidy Program. If you do we will add your name to the top of the list. We ask that you call or email to check your status on the wait list annually. If we do not hear from you after 12 months, we will assume you no longer need care and your name will be removed from the list. As your name comes to the top of the list, we will call and schedule a tour at that time. It is hard to predict when a space will open, it could be just a few months or a year or more.
- We do not charge a fee to be on our waitlist.
- We only schedule tours when we have space available.
- We typically schedule tours during the morning activity times, between 9am and 11:30 am Wednesday - Friday. Tours are scheduled in advance to respect planned classroom activities.
- We accept families with City of Seattle, University of Washington, and DSHS voucher programs.
- We also offer limited partial scholarship for lower income qualified families.
- We realize that choosing a child care is an important decision.
- We require all families to tour our center and visit our classrooms prior to enrollment.
- Transition visits help a child become familiar with the staff and the routine in their classroom.
We look forward to hearing from you.
FAMILY HANDBOOK & Additional Enrollment Forms
You will receive an Enrollment Packet when you visit the facility for a tour or you can print one from this document. (Print double sided, as this document is quite large.):
Please review a current copy of our family handbook at this link:
If you need an allergy care plan for your enrollment packet, you may find one here:
If you need a medication authorization form for your enrollment packet, you may find one here:
Sunscreen Authorization Forms. Print the appropriate page, either for Center Provided or Parent Provided Sunscreen: